- Treating Whiplash with Chiropractic Care
- Car Accidents and Back Pain
- Pain Management
- Can Acupuncture Help Your Anxiety?
- NJ Chiropractor’s Office Offers Orthovisc Injections for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture NJ (7)
- Arthritis (2)
- back pain (13)
- Chiropactic Care News (10)
- Chiropractic Care and Pregnancy (1)
- Ear Infections (1)
- Fibromyalgia (2)
- General Health News (6)
- Headaches (1)
- Herniated Discs (1)
- Joint Pain (1)
- Lower Back Pain (7)
- Medical Tourism (1)
- Neck Pain (2)
- Pain Mangement (3)
- Physician Guided Weight Loss (2)
- Pinched Nerves (1)
- Platelet Rich Protein Injections (1)
- PRP Injections (1)
- Sciatic Pain (1)
- Scoliosis (1)
- Spinal Decompression for Back Pain (3)
- Spinal Decompression for Bulging Discs (3)
- Spinal Decompression Therapy (3)
- Spinal Disc Injuries (1)
- Stress and Back Pain (1)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Weight Loss (1)
- Whiplash (2)
Dr. Peter Ferraro is one of New Jersey’s leading specialists in spinal decompression therapy.
As a renowned NJ Chiropractor, he has become nationally recognized for his extensive work using non-surgical decompression technology.
Patients seeking treatment at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation with Dr. Peter Ferraro are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. NJ Chiropractor Dr. Peter Ferraro and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
Dr. Ferraro, D.C. has over 12 years of experience in the chiropractic field and has become nationally recognized for his extensive work using non-surgical decompression technology along with being certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA).
Chiropractic Care in NJ
Dr. Peter Ferraro has two NJ offices; one in Bergen County and one in Monmouth County.
For more information on either location:
224 Midland Avenue
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
2399 Route 34 – Bldg. A – Suite Five
Wall Township, NJ 08736
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.